Just recently introduced to the US and world markets, Beneteau has once again introduced an attractive, voluminous, easy-to-handle yacht. The new Beneteau Oceanis 62 is state-of-the-art with smooth sailing lines, generous accommodations on deck, and below, easily managed sail plan and attention to details, large and small. She incorporates proven concepts from the rest of the successful 10-boat line of Oceanis yachts.
Significantly for this 62’ 7” (19.07 m) Oceanis, Beneteau has drawn on the expertise of CNB, renown builder of yachts over 24 meters (78’ 9”) and group partner of Beneteau. The resulting product capitalizes on the manufacturing efficiencies of Beneteau coupled with expertise and experience of a world-class maxi yacht builder to deliver a well-engineered, high quality yacht.
We see the Oceanis 62 more than just the next step in the Oceanis line but a major step up in quality, comfort, and performance from her predecessors.
- Nature light below from windows all around hull and cabin top
- Large sun bathing areas on the fore deck, midships and in the cockpit
- Sail locker/crew’s quarters in bow; large cockpit lockers
- Centerline pass through
- Dual helm stations, with carbon fiber steering wheels, duplicate 12” chartplotters, sailing instruments, engine and thruster controls
- Full dodger and Bimini with side enclosures
- 160-hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Alpi Mahogany woodwork interior
- Ultraleather upholstery
Read the whole article here on Boattest.com